/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, May 28, 2007

Life as a swingin' singleton isn't all that rosy after all.

Stop imaginating me and a certain somebody still smoochy and lovey-dovey!

It's OVER!

O-V-E-R. Get it?

Since like 5 weeks agoooo? And I still get questioned over it....

Thanks for the concern girls.

It's pretty lonely nowadays since I don't have someone to answer to my petulant beck and call.

I can sense the incipient rise of estrogens within me raging about in a mad PMSing hysterical a la Bridget Jones' incessant rants about being unattractive and unwanted.

Buy me some B&J's chunky monkey now and throw in a man, pretty please?


it just ain't right @ Monday, May 28, 2007