/Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I think god gave my brother a gritty-dirty pair of
pickpocket fingers.
Nay. My brother didn't steal
anything from anyone.
He just simply picks up random lost HPs and digital cameras off the streets!According to my brother, the LAN gaming cafe is a hotspot for lost handphones while clubbing spots along boat quay are hotspots for random lost items too.
Damm. I lost count of the number of handphones he found in all those places (at least once every 3 months).
Which is a pretty high rate considering I, ME, MYSELF haven had such luck in picking up lost hps or random $50 notes since I was 9 perhaps???
I know it's wrong to not report any lost property found but it fetches pretty good money when you sell these misplaced items to second-hand dealers...*urps*
I think the sony cybershot digital camera he picked up last night was the first for his record.
I will let you know again if he picks up any more digi cams.
it just ain't right @ Wednesday, May 30, 2007