/Thursday, May 03, 2007
I can't help feeling quite pleased this evening,
After fruitless attempts trying to contact Beste over the MSN,
I've decided to send an SMS to Turkey instead.
And I got a SUPER euphoric reply from her!(It's as if my MSN messages never got to her hp, haha) =) I'm really, really happy to hear from her, ya know! =) She can't wait to meet Rach and I and I can't wait to meet up with her again.
Guess what? She's now living in Izmir with her husband and Kayrah!
I'm making wild guesses here; but I think she's back with her estranged hubby....=b
No words can describe aptly those crazy, warm experiences living with a host family.
I can't wait for next Thursday to drop by.
And Beste is asking for the chinese chopsticks! The ones I've gotten in Hangzhou, China for Beste is GROSSLY overdued...I was supposed to send them over in the beginning of the year. Looks like I can save on the postal charges already. ("-_-)
P.S: Rach is is feeling super pysched up for the trip! But we both dread the super long bus rides! Boo*
P.S.S: Hobbit is leaving for BeiJing! Remember to buy for me cheap, cheap barangs okie? And please, please set up hobbitisinchina.blogspot.com
Let's meet up for one last time b4 you leave*
P.S.S: ZhiYing is leaving for USA really soon! Oooohh! Soo envious! Take care and stay safe ok?
Meet up!*
it just ain't right @ Thursday, May 03, 2007