/Friday, May 25, 2007

Fai Choy Cats in Greece! Damm Cute!

The beautiful island of Mykonos, Greece. It's a party island! Young, Gorgeous people everywhere! I wanna return and tour around the Cyclades cos it's just so damm beautiful.

UEFA Champions Festival in Athens, Greece! All the pre-match hype and partying starts here!

All the buildings in Mykonos are in white, with only the windows and doors in red, blue or green only. Absolutely queer and pretty!

Our trekking guide! The 2-hour trek was definately an e!ye-opener! I learnt so much more about Cuppadocia and the view was even more fantastic than anything I've ever seen last year.

Mykonos, Greece, watching the beautiful sunset. =)

Nice. =)

My very first bike! I rode it~ and almost got into an accident! Muah haha.

The ever-cutie in my eyes. Kayrah! She is still as playful as before, relentless when it comes to getting your undivided attention! =)

Awww......I miss them sooo much!! Beste is soo soo nice. =) This is taken in their new home in Izmir, Turkey. =) *Notice that Kayrah's hair is much darker now and she's teething! Boh geh!*

Ancient Greek Toilet in Ephesus, Izmir, Turkey. *poo*poo*

Bartending in our lovely hotel at Mykonos, Greece. Everything there is simply gorgeous!

I did not have time to start blogging about my trip yet, cos been really busy tidying up my life, returning library books(Paid a blardy $6.50 for the NUS library book) and spending more time with my family!
Had a long family dinner cum shopping session today at Parkway. *heh*
Tomorrow shall be another busy day for me, having volunteer training for KidsRead at MP library for for half a day. I will probably find my way to parkway to do some power shopping.*heh* I spotted sooo many nice stuff there.
Headache. I don't wanna work! I hate corporate wear! =(
And someone commented that my tattoo is turning bluish-Green = fading. *yucks*
it just ain't right @ Friday, May 25, 2007