/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, April 12, 2007

Was walking home after a killer 5-member-panel interview at OCBC,

There was a light drizzle and I was pretty surprise to see this wrinkly 80+ old ah-pek, pristine white hair, hunched-back and all; who was initially ahead of me, stop; and slowly walked away from the shelter;

and slowly shuffled his feet through the dizzle, towards a soft patch of grass.

I wondered why he would wanna walk under the rain....

He shuffled a few steps, stop at the sight of this wet, bright orange plastic bag; promptly picked it up, flicked the excess water off the plastic bag and placed it in the rubbish bin nearby.

*Wide eyed*

wow, I was really touched by the ah pek's action,

Because not everyone would be as civic-conscious as him! *including me*

Here are some eccentric pictures I really like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Sometimes, we worship materialism so much that we end up forgetting our innate ability to show compassion."


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Now, now; Be A Good Girl, will you?"


it just ain't right @ Thursday, April 12, 2007