/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, April 05, 2007

This is bad, I don't want to slip back into old habits and I seriously have no idea of the consequences of my actions. Stop telling me I'm always the one who promptly announced it's over and soon we're back again. I don't want to go back to my old ways. Seriously, no.

In fact,

I have no reason to hate him as much as he is disgusted by my demeanor.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, April 05, 2007