/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, April 05, 2007

Oh dear, her blog entries are soo tamed....

And people are busy flaming her...until she got onto the front page of The New Paper.

*haha* Singaporeans are a funny bunch; as long as some nubile, above average looking girl starts fluanting her skinny body and branded bags, they flame~

Eh, her blog's at Princess-Michie@blogspot. (in case you are as inquisitive as me)

"michie" sounds like a misnomer for "bitchie" if you are not careful with your pronounciation~

On a lighter note,

I think I'm the world's most terrible GF.

I'm always trying to find ways to make my guy detest me so much that we will finally have a squeaky clean break off.

I'm a lunatic when it comes to matters of the heart.

I think I've succeeded in having a clean break this time.

I know...

I've been trying to do that since I was a freshie.

I'm a really terrible, self-deluded freak when it comes to love.

This sucks.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, April 05, 2007