/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, April 07, 2007

Marketing quiz was a killer!~

Most of us spent at least an hour reading the really long case before rushing against time to answer 6 long questions. ("-_-)

I'm watching telly right now, watching "A walk to remember" for the 3rd time (and still counting..) and I really love the simple plot and the sizzling chemistry between Landon and Jamie in the movie...

I remembered the first time I watched this movie, I found it really heartwarming and the actors were really convincing and so.. real...And I had a teary, teary Ting beside me in the Lido theatre. *hecks*

I don't enjoy watching movies twice cos I get bored really easily.

But this beautiful, simple love story just makes my heart melts*

*Awww*


it just ain't right @ Saturday, April 07, 2007