/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, April 08, 2007

I just killed a super huge, disgustingly grey, cold-bloodied lizard.

"Battled" with it in the toilet for a full 15 mins by splashing cups after cups of scalding hot water onto it....And it kept playing "hide and seek" with me.

*arghz* So annoying. This guy is really sneaky and smart. In fact, the older and bigger the lizard is, the sneakier and faster they are!I almost lost sight of that disgusting fellow but his humongous fat tail gave it away while hiding behind the sink. I'm filled with SO MUCH trepidation everytime I attempt to exterminate these skin-crawling creatures. *ewww*

Too bad this one could'nt escape my "hot water treatment".

In fact, none of those old, fat lizard had ever escaped from my evil "spa treatment"

Although I gain Loads of satisfaction in eliminating another one of these fat, fat lizards. I can't help feeling nauseous from the sight of its limp, lifeless grey body that had darken slightly after being scalded by the hot water. And its beady eyes staring back at me....

I'm gonna puke already...

No more lunch sessions at *Grinning Gecko*


it just ain't right @ Sunday, April 08, 2007