/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, April 23, 2007

Had my last paper today,

The lecturer was soooooo dammmm nice,

That he gave us 10 sample questions on our very last lecture,

Gave us the solution for half of them,

And randomly picks 5 questions,

And sets them as Today's exam questions!

Plus, it was a open-book exam. ("-_-)

I think everyone will get high marks lor~

Plus, I studied really hard from this paper because it talks about global topics I'm really interested in: The unequal power relationship between developing nations and developed nations, IMF policies, the economic theories are really insightful, international debt crisis, international trade and many more!

I actually enjoyed reading my textbook very, very much!! =)

Oh, something random happened to me on the MRT train today!

When I stepped into the train, two maids with two super hyperactive child approached me and said:

Maid 1: "Eh, there's a GREEN SNAKE ON YOUR JACKET."

Me: "huh? Green snake??"

I quickly looked down and saw a wriggly lime-green worm on my jacket,

It was really, really, really tiny; 0.5 cm perhaps?

Thank God, I'm not the squirmish-kinda kancheong spider who will shriek and hop around.

I simply flicked the green worm away,

It lands on the floor and Maid No. 2 promptly gave a HUGE *piak* with her slipper,

Leaving a thin, long streak of mush across the train floor.

Thank goodness they told me about the worm!!

I can't imagine myself in the exam hall, having some random green creepy-crawler between my butt.

*Ewww*

Note: It rained on my side but not behind that condo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

P.S: I've finally gotten my hands on this book at the school library! It's a very, very, very, very GOOD book on Globalization!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


it just ain't right @ Monday, April 23, 2007