/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Today my old man hits the big 5-0"

"Happy B'day Dad~"

We had dinner at a restaurant inside SKI360! The lagoon at East Coast where you could wakeboard around the "pond" with just ropes and no boats?

Damm cool! And there were soooo many cute *white* guys...

Anyone up for wakeboarding soon? They have a "ladies nite" where the rates are really *cheap*

And oh,

My dad was shocked when he realised that I actually knew how to scuba dive.

*Duh* I tot mum told him already.

Whatever. haha.

I'm going Greece! I don't farking care whether if I end up going alone~

Just get me there. =)


it just ain't right @ Thursday, March 22, 2007