/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, March 24, 2007

My life is at the crossroads again,

I had a project meeting just now and I wondered why this term is exceptionally packed! projects, projects, essays, essays, quizzes, quizzes and more quizzes.

Anyway, I was talking to my project mate about jobs, internships and finance industry..yadda, yadda, yadda....

And she makes me feel like I'm in really deep shit, I'm so worried about my future now,

You can't be successful if you don't have life goals. I have goals but I feel a little hesistant to go full steam ahead to reach them.

Maybe it's because I'm unsure whether they are the right goals for me.

Sometimes, I so excited about pursuing things that others would find really frivalous, and like what your parents would tell you if you aspire to be an artist, "Girl, This career got NO FUTURE"

I read a nice email from Sherry(my friend in Taiwan) yesterday and she told me in her email that she is going Maldives for a year to work as a tour guide and Snorkling instructer.

Really cool rite? I'm pretty envious, never mind that the job is low-paying (Only 1k per month I think) and she had quit her bank job to take up this job in Maldives.

I read her blog entry she mentioned how her parents objected because after all, it's not a very high-paying job.

She has a masters in Economics by the way, and she's dropping her bank job to be a tour guide?? Of course people would find her decision maybe a little "irrational" (at least most Singaporeans would think so, *heck*)

I really feel happy for her because she's pursuing something she really likes and she such an intrepid traveller.

Can't wait to get to Maldives one day too! It's No. 1 on my top 10 places to go for your honeymoon!!! =))


it just ain't right @ Saturday, March 24, 2007