/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, March 03, 2007

I've been raving about my "curtains with the pretty butterflies", painting my room pre-CNY,

And yet to show you peeps!

My room is not done up yet....Cos I haven found time to shop for pretty stuff! Uber packed this semesters! I think it's my busiest sem ever!

But I will be smiling like an idiot during the reading week before exams cos I only have 2 exam papers to sit for! *hecks* Hopefully all my papers and project will get Straight As!! (So far, my first graded assignment for econs came back with an A! *phew*)

At least not blogging for a few days to concentrate on my TWO essays due last week paid off. =)

Had a 50 MCQ consumer behaviour exam yesterday! Found 2 mistakes on my way home and it's negative marking! *Arghzzz*

I'm having another mid-term next Tues for another biz module. *screwed* cos it's MCQ again and I always CMI for such no. guessing test, "tikam" oso cannot kena right ans.

What's next?.....2 quizzes, 1 case study, 1 Social work term paper, 1 econs essay, 1 class debate(graded leh!), 3 major project due in a months' time!

Wah piang, I wanna faint le....This week is a "gap week" for me to concentrate on my quizzes....

Oh! And I read Christopher Paolini's 668 PAGES OF "Eldest" within 6 hours yesterday!!

Damm power!! (both the book and moi)

The book is grossly overdued for more than a week & I paid to reserve that blardy book.

So I-have-to finish the book before I find time to chuck the book back to NLB.

Ok, Back to the room!

Sneak Preview......


The photo quality quite bad cos I took it at night, but the mural is very pretty! I hand-painted the butterfly Stripes!
A random Lolli-flower in my room, It works like a wind-mill, it'll spin if you blow hard enough from the side of the flower*haha* Bought in Shanghai for only $4 bucks!!!
The random little cupboards on my table (Bought in Nanjing for only $16bucks!!!) and a Jelly Bean Dispenser! (Bought from Cocoa Trees for only $11.90, with 20% staff discount! *hecks*)
My Coveted Butterfly Curtains!! So pretty, so pretty, so pretty! Everyone who came my place for CNY visits loved my curtains!

I love my curtains so so much! Especially when I wake up to this beautiful sight every morning!


it just ain't right @ Saturday, March 03, 2007