/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, March 29, 2007

Im fuming, so fuming mad now.

I have never had such a BIG ARSEHOLE for a project.

Called me "lazy" when I complained that I had a lot of project to do and hardly any time to do the essay,

and guess what happened?

HE was the one struggling to finish the essay,

when we are 2 hours away from the dateline??

Now, we are two hours away from presentation and he tells me he's expecting me to present the essay MYSELF???

Of course, I was mad, so what if you sent me an email?? You sent it out this morning and you expect me to know?

Haven you heard of SMSing??

I told him to present for 15mins before leaving for his lecture and he msged back:

"You're so calculative and selfish."

"If you dun wan to present the slides I prepared, just click thru and don't talk"

and he sends 2 more messages saying how busy he is with his lecture and tutorial that I can't help him because I'm so selfish.

FUCKING SH*T.

I'm so mad.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, March 29, 2007