/Thursday, March 01, 2007
I really like this phrase from the song by Damien Rice,
"Love taught me to Lie,"
"Life taught me to die;"
We are all guilty of lying, be it a blatent one or a simple white lie; to our family, friends and love ones.
Because all of us will die on a lovely day, we learn to grab opportunities in life and not let them slip away.
We take pictures of our youth and beauty, to be shared with love ones and the many generations after us,
Because things don't last, we learn to cherish them and try to preserve them.
The older I get, the more i started appreciating the finer things in life,cherishing simple things, becoming a mentor and also appreciate the many wise mentors i had in life, and learning how to be a more responsible & sensible person.
I never realise how jaded I was in the past.
My learning journey had been a fulfilling one, albeit tough at certain times.
I'm glad I've awaken, still a little beady-eyed though.
it just ain't right @ Thursday, March 01, 2007