/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I did some gifts for the girls last week....To celebrate our Friendship =))
......& it's Cherise's 22nd Birthday!!! Happy Birthday babe!!!!! =)))))

Sorry folks! I will prepare nice stuff for my lovely friends soon! After April...... ("-_-)
The meet-up at Siglap last Friday! *Yummmy* All the eye candies, cheesecakes & sodas!
I was looking rather drab in my "I'm-smart-coporate-wannabe" get-up! I failed miserably in achieving the "look"! *argh*
*annoyed face*
I HATE MY BABY FACE!!!!!!! *pouts*
*roll eyes x 100000000000000000000000000000*
More hot babes......*slurps*

My pretty girls!!! Haven seen them for quite sometime and we had a really good Sunday together!!


Testing out my "sneaky cam" function.....*hecks*




Okie, I'm tired! And I forgot about tuition today!
*annoyed face x 2*



it just ain't right @ Wednesday, March 14, 2007