/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hoho!

I checked out my new mailbox today and I saw two mails!

Mail (1) JPmorgan Consulting group: Ok, I did'nt pass the interview (kinda expected) I don't think want a fresh grad to do consulting internship for them *hoho*

It's okie, pending news from another department in JPMorgan.....("-_-)

The good news.

Mail (2) I won two free GV movie tickets! *whoopee*

The very first random contest I joined in NUS online Hooked mag and I actually forgot about my participation in it! =))))


it just ain't right @ Wednesday, March 07, 2007