/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, March 16, 2007

Guess where I partied tonight?

Guilty! Cos I tot I would be writing essays tonight! *SINNED BIG TIME*

But I simply can't pass up this opportunity to watch eye-candies....

FOR FREE!!! *cheapo smirk*

The cutest winner.......

Check out the hot bods! *swoons*





Awwww.......I will blog about the party when I'm free (which is NOT pretty soon)! =))

Thanks Jan!!! for calling me bout the invites?? like the night before, pass 12 MN?? *haha*

I enjoyed the night!!


it just ain't right @ Friday, March 16, 2007