/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, February 24, 2007

Today is 人日,which is a special day in the Lunar New Year celebrations,

It means that it's everybody's freakin' birthday! When man was born or something like tat.

I just finished 捞-ing 一盘巨大的鱼生!Uber fun! There were "golden nuggets" all over the table and floor.

My whole arm was filled with green and orange bits of vege, crackers and raw fish slices!

I think I gonna "HUAT" this year le!

Yeah!

*Huat Ah!!!!*


it just ain't right @ Saturday, February 24, 2007