/Sunday, February 11, 2007
I spent the ENTIRE day painting my room and shopping at IKEA today!
You would not believe what I've painted on the walls of my room.
It's now as PINK as Hobbit's blogskin.
No joke man, it's THAT PINK. (and I don't fancy pink)
I just I just wanted something different, and chirpy, but it turned out to be pink overload!
It's so cotton-candy yummy looking, I wanna lick my walls off.
You guys should drop by my room once I'm done designing and decorating my sacred haven.
I don't know how my room will look like by next week! *gosh*
And Oh, Did i mention that today is the VERY 1st Time I've tried IKEA's famous swedish meatballs? (which is rather sardonic, cos IKEA is the acronym of a swedish man who founded this mega empire and I tasted his famous meatballs?? Okie, I'm digressing already *hah*)
Even my uncle was like "My goodness, You've never tried their meatballs before?" *throws me
Sua Ku Look*
I must say, the meatballs are overated. It's was just so-so lor. *smug smirk*Okie, I've sense that I've incurred the wrath of all the IKEA's
balls lovers out there.
it just ain't right @ Sunday, February 11, 2007