/Monday, February 19, 2007
I got to give her the *hoots* for having the audicity to talk about her private life again online,
If such an unthinkable
sway thing happened to me, I will most probably run to the nearest plastic surgeon and changed my IC name for a 100 bucks.
Moreover, there are tons of pics on her blog.... I can recognise her easily on the streets now compared to before....
When I've only seen grainy scenes of her mouth, boobs and crack...*
kua kua kua*
Okie lor, maybe you all read her blog already.
I only knew of her blog address while reading a girlie mag this month; goodness gracious me! How can they be so evil and publish her address, fueling the imagination of hot, nubile girls like me to immediately grab their lappie and google for her site. ("-_-)
I'm a nosey-parker *heh*
Okie, Some interesting excerpts:"ok..This is the part. Maybelle bought i top n i bought a shorts. Damn! This girl whom is the owner of the store asked me this question.The ger: You guys from cheerleading right?Me: yaThe ger: So, u know this ger Tammi la?Me: ........ *smile*Then i walked towards maybelle to tell her abt this.This situation is damn damn awkward! Tell me how should i response to this? Tell her "Actually I am Tammi la"?? Wtf!Forget it."+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Today is definitely not a normal day. Ppl keep calling my name. As usual, abt the vid. What to do? Heck care lor. Wun be of any use even if i really fucked them off. Worse still, they are malays. Pls, if chinese were to di siao i got nth to say. Malays say wat fuck?? I think their religion produces more of such footage lor. BUAY PAISEH AR?This is hilarious. A guy called me(private line) and ask how much for one time. LOL. He thinks too much la. Pathetic fella. Pls lor, my hole is for nobody else except my man. Sorry, i'm not a whore. I'm not paid to have sex. Dont know wats wrong with those ppl. Such low quality vid can get so turned on. Siao. I think see the real thing they sure cannot tahan! The quality damn power! Can see cannot touch! HAHA!! Too bad, only my guy get to feel it!!
Anyway, talking abt that guy. I passed my phone to summer. Let her talk to him instead. The conversation was funny. Aiyah...lazy to talk to this kind of ppl. waste my time. His voice turns me off man! *YUCKS*They think they can di siao me like tt?? Haiz... sad for them. God created me with this life to make me strong. At first i keep blaming on God. Why the hell will he wanna created a person with such a life. Now i finally understand. Ppl say i'm strong to face all these shit. I must say It's being nurtured! Try experiencing wat i faced in the my life journey. You'll understand."
it just ain't right @ Monday, February 19, 2007