/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, February 19, 2007

Families are sacred organizations. You have the loving moments, the sad moments, the angry moments with them. Some people hate their families while other simply love them to bits.

You have children who love their parents simply because they express their love to their kids by showering them with gucci, coach and the latest tech gadgets,

Others love their parents for the sacrifices they have made for their children, toiling long working hours and scrimping hard so that their kids can have a decent education and a comforatble live.

Some of us love our parents simply because it seems to be something innate to us, you can't deny that the old man and women ain't your creators.

I learnt of *burning* family secrets recently. Thanks to CNY and nosey-parkers.

Real life families can be as dramatic as reel life families sometimes,

I'm not sure about other families...But I'm pretty sure some families do have some secrets of their own too.

Some revelations can be simply shocking....


"家丑不能外传"

*too bad* I can't discuss this matter on my blog.

P.S: I watched "just follow law" yesterday! Uber funny and Fann Wong was great in the movie! I lost count the no. of times she looked totally unglam and manhandled her boobs. *hoho*

And there's this hilarious bit in the movie where a tech-savvy lao ah ma muttered that she has her own blog in hokkien:

"laozharbo.blogspot.com"

I went to check it out and it links you to the main webby for the movie. Uber clever.


it just ain't right @ Monday, February 19, 2007