/Friday, January 26, 2007
I need to rant.
I'm finally back on MSN again, glad to speak to WK, whose in Norway now! & I finally can NOT associate Norway and Fishes together. *I kept thinking Norwegians eat alot of fishes or something*
Because people in GreenLand eat fermented Dead shark meat? I know, It's sooo random. Just becos both places have sub-zero blistering cold weather does'nt mean everyone eats fish and dead sharks. *hecks*
Beste Got my postcards! *whoopee* All the way from Singapore to Bursa, Turkey! I'm really glad they(I sent 3 cards!) made their way to Turkey because the address she gave me had no postal code or whatsoever. I was sooooo worried the Turkish postman would have problem figuring out my horrendous scribbling and decides to keep the Merlion Postcard for himself. *Kafani Kapi*Peach Peach Peach* (Hobbit, I forget all the Turkish vulgur words Our dear Zeren had taught us, so it's quite random)
Speaking of Zeren, she is still very funnie. Even over the MSN, I can imagine her smiling incessantly over the screen somehow, which is kinda wierd. I remembered her Mum's plot to get her a BF so that she would mature into a lovely young 15 yr-old girl and apparently she is still single. *hecks*
Okie, I think this shows how much I miss the people.
I've been recieving random comments about my shop. Mostly good, but it eeks *so much* when people see it as something frivalous and *will not last long* thingy. Stop laughing behind my back, whoever you are.
I'm not a Bimbo nor will I succumb to unnecessary stereotypes like Miss Cutesy or Miss
Watever-fucking-girl.
I'm sooooo irrritated when people under-estimate me.
I strive to be the best person everyday and treat my family, friends and love ones with all the nice things they deserve.
This is my philosophy, but sadly the world is filled with too many self-centred people; too absorbed in their own world and assuming everyone is behaving in this manner too.
Singaporeans have a very bad habit. They always have a warp sense of matters when it comes to networking and maintaining social networks.
Especially when it comes to girls, they put their themselves & Bf first, family second and finally all the other random people.
Yes, I'm over-generalizing; but hey, how often do you have a girl straying away from her girl pals, to join her guy & his friends? Then, only when relationship problems crop up, the girl comes back wimping like a sick puppy into the arms of her inviting girl pals?
I haven seen guys straying away from their guy pals to accompany their GFs & participate in all the Girl Pal fluffy stuff.
Tell me, if you ever see one. Thanks.
Some Guys think we Girls are sick puppies and I hate it when guys think we are so easy to manipulate and can't match up to them in all factors, be it academic, sports, career or even when you're in a marriage with them!
It's time for females to stand up for themselves, we are not the weaker sex,
Stop all the stereotypes about us being bimbos and vainpots.
We call the males metrosexual when they are vain and it does not even have a BAD connotation to it; compared to BIMBO.
Stop calling us shoppaholics,
When a males does excessive shopping, he's unclassified?? Like what the fuck? "Shoppaholic" has evolved into a feminine term??
Of course, not all girls are narcisstic nor are they shoppaholics.
Sometimes, The image of a "female Human Being" gets hyped up TOO Much by the media and Guys.
Guys can be the worst hypocrites & worst stereotypers. God made them this way.
Girls forgive them too easily.
P.S:I've got a quiz coming up next friday!
it just ain't right @ Friday, January 26, 2007