/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I haven been blogging regularly, because of Shoppingcloset.blogspot.com

THIS IS A GOOD SIGN that business is pretty fine =) Considering the fact that I did minimal viral marketing last week =))

The Bad News Today:

1) Social Work Has NO webcast (I happily told Liren there is today *smacks head*
2) I am TWO FREAKIN' Biz Modules short, thanks to BBA office inefficiency
3) There are 16 appeal cases trying to get into one class of "consumer behaviour"!
.....It's like a G cup trying to squeeze into an A cup! *Geez*
4) I "still"owe a friend a soci textbook 2 sems ago, and I bumped into him today *Uh-Oh*
5) I bump into that psych guy again, he is still trying to ask me out for movies...*geez*
6) I recieved an official email from Dean's Office, asking for an explaination why I'm taking 3 modules or less this semester.
7) I replied: "F*ck the FASS administration"
8) *kidding* =))) They obviously do not keep track of appeal cases.
9) Do you KNOW PATCHES IS MISSING SINCE 3 WEEKS AGO????

Patches the doggie, was STOLEN. *sighz* Ran out and never to be seen again.


The Good Things That Are Coming Along....Soon!:

1) Tai Tai High-Tea @ Orchard tomorrow with the Babes! *Yum*
2) Happy 22nd B'day Christina!
3) Hobbit is coming back (must write here, maybe she will bring me a BIG gift)
4) I will make her host a Turkish Nargile/English Tea Party with her $70 Nargile pipe, which has collected 4 months worth of Singapore dust.
5) I am Going to book A $158 Dinner cum cable-car ride For 2

Cable Car Dining! I've been wanting to do this Foooorrrreeevvvveeeerrrrr!

Like Since I was 19???

It's pricey but LIFE IS SHORT, do it NOW or NEVER!

Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait


it just ain't right @ Wednesday, January 17, 2007