/Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Hi Folks,
I will start off ranting, ranting, whining about my ultra-uber Unlucky incidents first!
My car got wheel-clamped in NUS Business Carpark yesterday! So uber sway can??
Farking Hell* They outsource the carpark maintanence to Sembenviro Corp. and they did'nt inform NUS students who unwittedly parked there, thinking that the carpark is still free! I was sooo pissed, luckily, there was another couple whose car(parked in front of me) got wheel-clamped too, so I felt less awkward.....
Until Hobbit & Liren came along to lend me "moral support", But I figure there were getting a kick out of the whole situation and were BUSY filming my scarlet starlet!
*smacks head* what good friends I have! *it's sooo dammm funnniee lahhhhz!* They were hilarious and wiped out thier HPs, PDAs, and even a Gigantic Professional 50 cm long Video Recorder (becos Liren happen to be carrying it) !!!I was going bersek cos the situation turned into a circus freak show instead and I'm the freak with the clamped car. *hecks*
I was very pissed with the old geezers from SembEnviro!*** 老虎不发威,把老娘当病猫。。。
In the end, we laughed and fooled around until the car got unclamped and I paid the fine using a portable nets machine.
Uber random Tuesday! Plus, CDAC called me up and I gonna be a KidsREAD volunteer! *yeah* So happy! Cos I wanna read books to children and hopefully I can be involved in more programmes for these kids in Pungol SSC. =)
___________________________________________________________________
On a happier note, I had cable car dining on Monday night!
However, before dinner, I had HUGE quarrel with my guy and I cried and bawled my eyes out for a solid 20 mins outside Habourfront Tower 2, I was sooo Hurt.
So the whole experience started off on a very bad foot already,
But once we were on the Cable car, *OH MY GOD!* I was sooo Taken away by the sight that I immediately FELT GOOD!
Plus, I got my revenge *evil smirk* because Eddy started feeling faint when the cable car surged out into the open sky. He has a HUGE fear of heights, so yeah, he went cold and closed his eyes. *wah Haha* I kept teasing him and it felt soo good *innocous smirk*
Of course, he slowly overcame the "height problem" when the sky darkens and it was'nt so scary anymore.
We enjoyed ourselves SOOOOO SOOO SOOOO MUCH!
We are going to do this again! It's just soo good! =)
"I LOVED IT!" I haven been
This HAPPY for a while! The experience is
that great. =)
Faber Groups Should pay me for doing free advertorial for them! But I wanna share my wonderful experience with you peeps,
So here goes,


The cable car surging out into the open sky. "Whee!" I was feeling really excited at this point, cos I could feel the speed of the cable car accelerating quickly. *sweet*

Almost there now.....Superman, Here lao niang come!

We left the Cable Car tower at Habourfront and headed towards Mount Faber Cable Car station, which is the where they would prepare your dinner and place a portable table inside the cable car.
Of course, you can choose to head directly towards Mount Faber to embark on a romantic dinner ride, but if you decide to park at habourfront tower 2 instead, you get a complimentary cable car ride from Habourfront to Mount Faber, and then you'll wait for about 10 mins for them to set the table for you.
The beautiful view outside the cable car, I was busy "Ooooh-ing and Ahhh-ing" while Eddy simply refused to look out of the window. He was busy telling himself he's not afraid, and praying that the sky would darken soon (so tat it's not so scary). *hecks*
The road towards ECP; I've been travelling along this road last week and everytime I pass by Habourfront, I would look up and imagine myself in one of those cable cars. I love cable car rides! But such opportunities are hard to come by, and the best cable car rides can be found overseas, where you literally get transported over really, really, high mountains!

The cable cars have really cute neon lights on them, so you will see a string of colourful lights at night when you look straight ahead while sitting in the cable car! *gorgeous!*
He's looking very nervous here, There's nothing interesting on the menu...He just wants to divert his attention so that he would not have to look out! *Don't faint, I did'nt pay $158 for a chance to snap your fainting moments in life!*
This is a purple dress from shoppingcloset.blogspot.com, pretty and comfy! I still have one piece *brand new* left!
The dinner starts off with yummy soup and smoked salmon salad. *Yum* This pic was taken with flash, obviously.
The cable car is not brightly lit, there's soothing piped-in music & the atmosphere is uber romantic for a quick smooch or even a quickie (because it's dark enough for one)
Yup, This is taken without flash, the atmosphere is dim, very cosy and the music; plus the fantastic night view of the city just makes everything perfect!
The cable car is dim for very obvious reasons,
1) To have a more gorgeous night view
2) To be able to make ****..........................................
Make........
Funny Faces with the only 2 light source provided to you!

*haha* Then I asked a random, but very serious question:
"What if I dropped the lighting and the cable car caught on fire? What should we do??"
My Bf laughed and gave an apt reply:
"Don't worry! These are not real candle lights!"
*Quickly overturns one of the "candle light holder" and a random, nipple-shaped light bulb pops out!*

I can assure you that it's very spacious! It's not cramped and you can enjoy yr romantic ride &
pseudo-candle-light dinner in comfort~

The night view is uber beautiful! It took my breathe away!~

My pictures are simply not good enough compared to the actual bird's eye view we had! The cable car goes all the way from Mount Faber to Sentosa Island, so you would get a very good view of the habour and the seaview is gorgeous too!
Plus, for folks who lusts for the coveted "Carribean Property", you can get a good view of the whole place. It's really not that Nice lah~ Just that it's uber expensive.

Gorgeous~



Yeah, the actual view is much nicer and the night breeze was so refreshing!~

Vivocity~
When I passed by the offices in Habourfront Tower 2, I wanted to shout out: "Nanny-nanny-neh-neh, I'm on a cable car and you're stuck in the office! *haha*"
Yeah, it's childish but you will just feel like doing that, somehow!


White wine is served with the main course!~ *Yummy*
P/S: You will have a choice of fancy red or white wine if you booked the $158 set(it's for 2 pax), but there's none for the $88 meal. There's an additional choice of Beef or Salmon for the $158 set meal, while the $88 menu will have chicken and dory fish =)
I would suggest that the $88 meal is good enough, there's little added frills for the $158 meal.


Yum Yum!~ The food is served after one round (from mount faber to sentosa and back) and the whole dining experience lasts about 1.5 hours (which is about 3 rounds). It's just nice!~ Any longer and you will not lust for future rides le.
Countary to popular belief that you will feel hungry waiting for the food to come by, I felt that there was not enough time to finish my food! Albeit, we managed to wiped out the food just in time, when we were approaching the end of each round.
Too busy enjoying the view with my guy!~ We enjoyed ourselves very much, soaking up the romantic factor thru' out the ride.

Of course, before the very last round, they will offer to take a picture of you and try to sell you these photos for $30 (A big 3R Pic, 2 wallet-size pic and 2 photo magnets). And most of the time, people will gladly fork out their moolah as you will find it difficult to get someone to take a nice picture of both of you inside the cable car! *hecks*
So folks, prepare an extra $30~

The last course, *Yummy* Chocolate Brownie!

Bye bye *Carribean*~

Heading back to Mount Faber....From there, you can hitch a free ride back to Habourfront. =)
That makes 4 rounds in total =)

We zoomed down the roads with huge satisfied smiles on our faces~
it just ain't right @ Tuesday, January 30, 2007