/Friday, December 22, 2006
Two nights in a row of partying is addictive* Both nights were spent with different lovelies. Filled with *unspeakable* acts and loads of *fun*
I'm in a garrulous but *crappy* mood today.
I tried on my new blades today! Haven blade for eons!
But hey! I picked up the sport when I was
9 ok! Back then, I tot I was quite Terrific. Hehe. East Coast Park was my territory then!
I can't believe Guides finally had a clubbing outing! So much for our Goody-two-shoes image~!Of course, not everyone was present...*hecks* Only the playful ones were. =)))
*SLURPS* SLURPS * My cheapo instincts hit an all high at Double O on Wed night! Slurp up the free flow!....Guides always have the sunniest, genial and prettiest smiles!
*SLURPS*SLURP* I love the red poison. Sweeeeeet. (Note: Nett is getting redder as you scroll down the pics....and Ting is getting freakin' "higher" as we speak.....)
The J Cube trio(Read: Jacqueline, Jolene, JiaYan; something we coined since 14?=x)
I love this pic. =))) So cuteeee. *hecks* (Pei Pei is the only teetoller that night. There's free flow of coke and non-alcoholic stuff there)
Ironically, Pei Pei looks a little drunk in this pic though. Muah haha.
Hugs for my sexy Big Booby "Matron".
Group hug!

This pic inspires me.....*Ahem* "My Humps *Ah*, My humps *Ah*, My Humps..Mai Hum Mai Hum Mai Hum..."
We met a secondary school friend+An Ex of a fellow Guider(I can't believe I was classmates with this guy in Sec 1 and 2) How grown up all of us had become!He invited us to join his friends in the VIP area in MOS and we soon made our way to MOS.Anyway, WE WERE supposed to head there too, to meet more peeps there...But not as VIP lor.hoho.I'm like the "lowest-grade" type of clubber out there, so the concept of VIP and LOADS of Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee drinks being forced-fed to me by unknown peeps is pretty appealing.MUAH HAHA. Cheapo Rules!
Nett and her younger sister!
Pei Pei and her younger sister!I found the whole situation really ironic somehow cos I remembered their younger sisters as nubile, sweet, young 15 yr-old school girls a few years ago...
Suddenly, they seem so adult-like. haha. I need to adjust.
Did I mention that peeps in Shanghai tot I was 17? *hecks*
Sorry, can't help emphasizing the fact that
I'm young.
Group Hug!
I love my Babes! I love you all! *muacks~*
_____________________________________________________________
The Next Night was an outing to MOS *again*! Chris's friends were there, Cher babe was there too!
I did'nt post the pic with all 3 of us in it! I think Cherise will kill me for putting that Pic.
Chritina is so tanned! She's so damm hot. haha.
There were soooooo many desperate guys last night. Christina! You're a walking JERK magnet! *hecks*
We had fun *as the group become smaller* but too many distractions tonight, can't party all-the-way.

*CAUGHT!* My beloved one (The more handsome one lah) was there last night with his gang!
"4 years with you feels just like 4 mins in heaven."
How time flies by so quickly,
"Don't you wish you could kick Time in-the-arse? Choke Time up in the arse and hope it jams up and simply forgot how to keep us from losing our good times too quickly."
it just ain't right @ Friday, December 22, 2006