/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, December 07, 2006

Im eating the new "CARAMEL KIT-KAT" while typing this entry.

IT SUCKS BIG TIME! Don't attempt to buy!*******

On a Lighter Note. I'm Flying off tomorrow! Thanks to cheap $188 China Tour packages!

Haven seen this cute little rascal since it was a baby! *Cute Rite?* "PomPom" (Please ask Yan to explain personally the origin of her name -> semi-divine "fox spirit" )


I was greeted by Yan's Excited doggie and she PEED ON MY LEG!!!

**ARGHZ**

I think she's nervous.. she immediately hid under the sofa cos she knew that she had did something way-wrong. *hecks* How apt.

PomPom looks just like a cute little fox with a lovely, bushy tail and a smooth sandy-coloured coat of fur.






I'm kinda lazy to blog now, so just ogle at the pictures okie?

I'm sure you peeps don't even bother to read! *muah haha* Anyway, as cliche as it may sound, Pictures paints a thousand words.
















Ting's not afraid of dogs, but we did terrorize the small fox instead! Muah haha


It was off for a night of partying on Wed!

COME-ON, It's my once-a-year' After-exams ritual =)

The strategy for the night:

1) Go double O & get drunk on the "free flow" fountain of alcohol and bliss.

2) Leave Double O without paying a single shit & with the word "$Cheapo$" Stamped across our forehead.

3) Hitch a ride to Zouk and pray hard that we get into Zouk quickly b4 the alcohol starts losing effect




My GOD! ZOUK IS F**KIN' PACK.

F**KIN' F**KIN' Pack! I have never seen a Queue so blardy long and we jumped Q thrice before we got our arses into Zouk.

Sadly, the alcohol had lost effect by the time we got in. =(

I think they keep telling the thousands of waiting clubbers outside Zouk to "Bah-lek Kampung" cos it was Full house and still people were not budging. *hoho*










Phuture was HOT, PACKED, but fuN COS the music was pretty good that night!

I groped all of their boobs.

I don't think i was high when I committed these acts. *hecks*


YAN IS HIGH, YAN IS HIGH, YAN IS HIGH

I shall not reveal what happened after we left the Bak-kut-Teh stall. *hoho*









<<-----I LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUACKS!!!


it just ain't right @ Thursday, December 07, 2006