/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Sunday, December 31, 2006

I was feeling really horrid yesterday,

cos I poison-ed my mind with sooo many horrid truths of life.

I'm so glad I called Cher babe up, I think I'm going crazy...

(P.S: I think I acted quite normal yesterday, but deep down, I was feeling pretty depressed over a wide range of issues ranging from micro issues': myself to macro issues': world issues.)

(P.S.S: Sounds stupid, but....My mind revolves around others' lives...)

We ended up at Marina Bay,

Watching pretty, pretty, pretty fireworks,

With Heineken beers in hand,

And Sharon & her BF were there too,

With Tiger beers in hand....

4 Pairs of bare-naked feets dangling precariously over the ledge,

The colourful lightings cast a pretty reflection across the bay waters,

A ledge filled with people watching in anticipation over the Marina Bay,

While waiting, I made a suggestion (albeit a BAD one) to head over to the Art Museum,

And we lost our prime spot =(

Nevertheless, we stood amidst the crowd at the struck of 12 Midnight,

And we waved goodbye to 2006, under the sky of dazzling fireworks,

Petulant Whines about turning 22, albeit we happily welcomed in the new year,

Happy New year folks! =)

I'm gonna be a BETTER PERSON this year. =)


P.S.S.S: Photos up in my shutterfly tonight babe!


it just ain't right @ Sunday, December 31, 2006