/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I nearly died on the road just now....

I felt my heart in my MOUTH.

I felt alive for that THREE SECONDS.

Heavy, heavy, downpour, was going 85km down the ECP (which ain't very fast at all)...

Was approaching a curve bend,

Suddenly a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Puddle of water splashed across my windscreen!

Thanks to that van on the NEXT LANE...

I was blinded!

I panicked for that 3 seconds and was so afraid that I would hit the bend that I had to brake quickly...

Luckily, there were'nt any car tailgating me.

Gee.

The turgid moments in life.


it just ain't right @ Wednesday, December 27, 2006