/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I've never pushed myself SOO farking hard before.

First, it started with a swollen tonsil on a monday morning.

But I have too many commitments for the day, had to lug myself and my heavy textbooks to school for 3 meetings and 5 hours worth of classes.

In school I developed fever and became delirious. There were fleeting moments when I thought I was going to faint! *sucks* And my throat hurts like hell, as if there a lump in my throat.

I CAN'T EAT!! It's so sickening because I love to eat and I can't because it's too painful! And I can't speak aloud too because it hurts so much.

But you know what's worse??? I can't even swallow my saliva! It's too painful for me to do so, THE PAIN IS WORST THAN getting a tattoo. I rather die, seriously; Swallowing my saliva is so pain-inducing that my whole body will just cringe uncomfortably.

During lessons, I'm forced to commit the act of "killing myself with filthy liquid". And during breaks, the first thing I do is to rush to the toilet and SPIT like several times into the toiletbowl.

*arhgz*

Oh, it's not SORE Throat. Don't farking tell me that. IT's MUCH WORSE!!

**Arghz, I think the fever is making me mad.**

Gotta see the doc soon.

P.S: I had presentation at 8 am today, luckily, I could still muster up some vocals out of myself, despite feeling delirious from the fever that was subsiding.

It was really interesting because the first group did "Islamic Banking", on how Islamic banks do not offer interest rates, and they tried to come up with a new function for the Friedman's Quantity Theory for Demand by inserting "R", which is a function for "how religious a Islamic individual is"

My goodness, my prof (a Muslim Man) bombarded them with so many queries and questions that I feel sorry for the team (althought the debate between them and the prof was really interesting).

Because the short 15 mins presentation on Islamic Banking delved into a 1 hour-long debate session between a Muslim Prof and a group of Cheena boys.

In the end, My group (the last) did'nt had time to finish our presentation and we had a tiny, small point that Terrorism (e.g Bombing of HSBC banks in Istanbul) was one of the many points we highlighted, that had caused uncertainty in the Banking sectors.

My prof was extremely sensitive to the word "Terrorism" and he stopped us and started to question us. Luckily, time was running out and he let us off on that query.

Oh well, he just sent an email asking the group whether we wanted to present again since we did'nt have time to complete (it was my prof's fault for starting that 1 hour debate with the first team).

DAMMM. My group mates are pretty pissed.


it just ain't right @ Tuesday, October 31, 2006