/Thursday, October 19, 2006
I felt so emancipated after my proton car presentation yesterday evening that I lost restraint and immediately said "YES!" to Double O with Christina and her friends! DAMM FUN! FREE FLOW OF DRINKS(we ordered like mad cheapos), Free entry! Enjoyed myself loads.
Thanks Chris! for jio-ing me out and taking care of me!I was inebriated last night, but could amazingly control my senses and movements(could direct myself very well towards the toilet when needed) pretty well despite feeling intoxicated.
Yesh, My drinking power has waned to a tolerance level of nearly
ZERO-LOW-HOHO. Goodness, I can't drink for nuts, after being a teetotaller since DEC'05; I puke easily before I even get drunk. At least I hardly turn red, like a steaming hot delicious lobster.*yummy* I was a complete loser with the Tequila Shots last night!!!!!!!!!!!
I puked thrice last nite (twice in the loo and once into a jug of vodka!!
DISGUSTO) and twice this morning when I woke up! Damm disgusting alcohol after-taste!!!
The Lovely Babes!
The shots! *ARghz*
More Shots and Lemons!


LET'S TANGO! And BOOGIE! =)
Thanks Peeps for the fun! Though I dampen the atmosphere alittle by making trips to the toilets and finding comfort retching into the basin !
it just ain't right @ Thursday, October 19, 2006