/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hi peeps, I know some of you have problems with my blogger site. I think you will always encounter the "runtime error" sign after 5 mins in my blog site and get all your windows close down!

Don't worry, it's just a new "anti-intruder" system I have programmed into my blog. Just don't read my blog for more than 5 mins and you will be fine
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nahz! Just kidding, I'm really clueless about this bug in my blog. Hence, I deleted 3 of my previous entries. Haha, I'm beginning to suspect something fishy here. The gahmen's invisible red-taped hand spreads wide and far...muah haha.....they must have not wanted peeps to watch the silly "mee siam, mai hum" video or something.

Well, they succeeded I guess, cause I end up deleting the two entries thinking that the video is the bug-causing scum! When actually it's not the root of the problem! *hoot*

Well, whatever *roll eyes* I think the root of the problem lies with eddy's pic in my blog. I guess he's not destined to be "part of my life". *hecks*

Kidding, kidding, kidding; it would be extremely egregious if he sees that line above.

But eventually, THE REAL PROBLEM seems to be that "I have no Farking Idea"!

Been really, REALLY, I cannot emphasize how MUCH "really busy" I am right now!

BooHoo! It's not like I want such a hectic life! Blame it on school.

No school's fine. Blame it on stupid projects! Projects are evil!

**In case you wondering bout the dog pics**

I have two silly goofballs to play with now instead of one goofball (that's buffy).

Let me introduce you to *Drum Rolls*:

"Buffy" (the "Hum Zi" Vampire Slayer) and "Patches" (whose lovely personality patches up any broken hearts instantly)

Buffy here, Shaking "tat Tang" for moi's cam. Patches here, CAM whore! Can't wait!!!












Patches was "abandoned" by her owner of 3 years. So the family decided to adopt her from a friend.

Another unfortunate victim of "I have no time for you anymore". Sighz, she cried for days initially as she was longing for her owner and was still trying to adjust to the new environment. *sobz* So ke-lian!

Her previous owner refered Patches's home (her dog cage) as "Balcony". Like *&%$()£???

Anyway, everytime Patches hears this:

"Patches! Go BALCONY!"

She will obediently go into her "Balcony". *haha*

I think I'm pretty evil. I'm always dangling dog treats and saying "Go Balcony" and getting a kick from seeing Patches running into the Dog cage instead! *oh dear!*

But Buffy is equally adorable. If you mention "Mum Mum" (international dog language for doggie treats), he will start SINGING!!!! *Im not kidding* She really sings!

Aww, Doggies are such cute creatures. Their owner means everything to them but yet this unconditional devotion is not reciprocated by some dog owners.


it just ain't right @ Saturday, October 28, 2006