/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, September 01, 2006

The Mystery Turkish Vegetable; looking queeringly like Cucumbers But it's a very commonly used vegetable for meals at home in Turkey.

Something like how "Tau Gay" manage to sneak into almost everydish we eat; Char Kway Teow, Mee Rubus, Prawn Mee, Poh Piah, etc.

The Turks call this "Kabak" and I love it's succulent, eggplant-like texture and pleasantly light taste.

Me and Hobbit always tell our host that such a delicious vegetable is perhaps, non-existant, in tropical Singapore. Cos we've have never tasted or seen this in our whole life! *hecks*

Well, well, I think I found it in SUNNY SINGAPORE!

"Kabak" is a misnomer for ".............."

**Drum Rolls**

"Zuchinni"!

Yes, I need someone to verify this for me because "kabak" and "Zuchinni" looks uncannyingly alike!

It Cost freakin' $4.30 for 3 @ Cold Storage can??? I think you can get 12 peices of "Kabak" in Turkey at that price! (cos it's such a staple food there)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SnapShots*



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting









Welcome this 2 weeks old Darling'.....My new baby Cousin!
That's the baby that I've been wondering about while I was away! She popped out a one week after I came back! *hecks*


it just ain't right @ Friday, September 01, 2006