/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Im shocked and perplexed when I stared into the papers today.

It was just a very small palm-sized article with a heading that reads:

"Undergraduate gets jail and cane for burglary"
.
.
.
I'm befuddled by his behaviour. Now it made sense. An epihany.

I remembered him sending me msges quite regularly when I was overseas. I feel very bad now cos I did'nt bother to reply his msges or say thank you cos I wanted to SAVE $$ on my overseas SMS.

I seriously regret not doing that now. The last time I sent him a msg, it was regarding a really thick textbook which he loaned me last semester for financial economics. Needed to return his book to him.

But I never got a reply. Now I know the reason.

He's a really hardworking guy and had to juggle between school and a night job and still manages to get decent grades despite this.

I'm not sure why he did'nt repent. After all, he's already in his final year and by next sem, he would be graduating from school.

I feel a little regretful about his situtation, because he's really hardworking and on the verge of graduating already.

But now, he's back in jail again. And the next time he's out, he'll be 34 years old.

I hope the court would be more empathetic towards his case. And hopefully, his appeal (if it's still possible) for a shorter sentence would be successful.


it just ain't right @ Wednesday, September 13, 2006