/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, September 16, 2006

I went back to school today with Kah Fai and 2 of his German girlfriends, whom he had been hosting in his place for the past one week! cool. The two german babes are currently taking a Gap year from their undergraduate studies (FYI, Germany provides free University education =b) to work and travel around the globe! cool! I've been meeting lots of people whose currently working and travelling around the globe and I think it's a really good experience. Sadly, there isn't such a culture among Asian students to do so. Nor would they even think about getting a internship overseas, or taking a break from their studies to "see the world". Maybe they deem such "activities" as "a waste of time and money".


Me and Kah Fai did a short presentation for AIESEC about our traineeship and after the talk, we went to Haw Par Villa (8 mins away from NUS!) with Lisa and the 2 german girls....and ended up in.........


A SOUTH INDIAN BOLLYWOOD FILM!! WE HAVE CAMEO ROLES IN IT!!


Damm freaky can? The film crew look like Indians-from-India (as how Viggie terms them) and they asked all of us to hold hands together, with the actor and actress, and dance forward with the bollywood music blasting in the background.


As first, we were innocent bystanders as we were intrigued and amused(especially the german girls) by the sight of the actor and actress flirtatiously gyrating body-to-body with each other in the way you would expect to see in a typical South Indian movie. The actress and actors have the most plastic smiles Ive ever seen!

One moment, the actress was scrawling away (really pissed looking) at the sweltering hot weather and fanning furiously to keep her make up fresh, and then when the camera starts filming, her whole facial expression JUST CHANGES in a flash to a flirtatious, come-hither look as she dances with the actor.

Professional eh?

The next BEST surprise of the day!

MY VERY FIRST 21st B'day PREZZIE!

Flown In all the way from icy-cold New Zealand!!! Thanks to Liren!! I'm sooo TOUCHED!!! I've sooo many sweet friends! *Sniffs* =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My name is JACQ-JACQ Lee. Hahaaa. How cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


You know what's weird? The very first thought I had about what's in the box, is that it would be something.....

FROM THE SALVATION ARMY! muah haha.

All because of Liren's fetish with that place. I don't mind something from there though becos they have good stuff there! =) and anything from NZ is good for me. Even Kiwis. Hee.

It's a really sweet surprise. I really, really, really, appreciate your gift and your box of "jewels" Loads!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All the chocs you will never be able to see in Sillypore! Muah haha. ALL MINE!! And I love the postcard too! And the very pretty pic you specially developed for me! Very nice!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thank you Bro!! Liren Rawks!!


it just ain't right @ Saturday, September 16, 2006