/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, August 03, 2006

What's a girl gonna do after spending two months in a foreign land?
.
.
.
.

Get her hair cut!!

Made my way to the hairdresser to get rid of 4 cm worth of split ends and damaged tresses. *Poof*

Everyone's been commenting how darker (and slightly fatter) my skin had become after two months. Well, firstly, IT'S NOT WINTERTIME! It's summer!! And the temperature there is similar to Singapore, except it's less humid (My sweat glands feel blocked all the time) and the sun is blazing hot at times!

I tot the "Ni bian hei le!" comment from so many people Ive met was weird because Ive stopped tanning and Dousing around in Beaches 5 weeks ago, So by right I would have become fairer. *woah* So imagine how "Chao Tah" I was 5 weeks ago.

If Im considered darker, You should see how Hobbit look like now! **Haha** She's MORE "Chao Tah" then me! *Hecks*

Her expression while saying this to me was PRICELESS:

"Jacq Jacq, I only realised how dark I've become when I was bathing just now!"

**Hobbit shocked by the patches of "black and white" skin**

**Haha** Then we lapse into an intense discussion on how "Chao Tah" our bodies had become.
.
.
.
___________________________________________________________________
Okie, Back to the Hairsalon.

It's a quaint little hair salon @201, near Tampines JC which look super auntie but is always busy with customers from all walks of life! Their prices are cheap and they can whip up a good hairstyle for you, no questions asked: Whether you want it blown "70s Gei-tai" style or trimmed into "Malay Mat" style, or sport the latest highlights on yr precious tresses.

Surprise. Surprise. This salon is Eddy's Fave salon. He ONLY gets his hair trimmed there cos unlike the Barber, he could request the auntie to:

"Trim the side, thin my fringe, leave the back slope slightly long, crop the top alittle, etc ,etc"

It's different from going to the barber who always offer a "standard cut".

It's quite interesting to see this small-Auntie-Mumsy Hairsalon attract so many young chinese guys and Malay Mats to cut their hair there (about 50%, based on the past few times Ive been there).

Yesh, Im not exaggerated. They do have a fair share of males going there to cut their crops.

Besides them, you have the usual aunties who perm their hairs and get it "blown up" 80s style for that very special dinner and the middle-class working ladies who jus want a good and cheap haircut......

and of course, young *ahem* nubile girls/students like me who just want a good and cheap haircut at a salon with nice aunties who always offer you benign smiles and good services.

And also, A Truly singaporean auntie salon is never complete without the usual chatter about the lastest gossips like "the Gei Tai KING that jus died from colon cancer", "the fat man who died from his lap band surgery" and whether they had "bought 0107 (the death date of the Geitai king)", while the radio would be broadcasting loudly the 4D results. And after tat, the aunties will despair and bitch about how they had missed by one no. or something.

*sighz* It's good to be home. *smiles*

Anyway, when I was there yesterday, there was this malay mat who was seated beside this working lady (who was getting highlights for her hair) and they had a very interesting conversation:

Malay Mat: "Im getting my hair dyed to ash blonde."

Working lady: "Why ash blonde?"

Malay Mat: "Oh, I wanna it to match my tattoo, gonna get one on my shoulder blade." *starts animating*

Working lady: "Oh."

*They started exchanging more words before they ended the conversation*

**Go figure!**

Anyway, I spend $80 for a perm and cut yesterday. And here's the result!



It's shorter and my hair is more "POM.POM"

But I like it anyway! *hecks*

**Stop thinking how I manage to cut and paste my smile into all 3 pics cos I did'nt. Nuff' teasing bout my smile**


it just ain't right @ Thursday, August 03, 2006