/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Saturday, August 19, 2006

Some snippets from my week. Busy with school, 2 Quick (3 Hours) Getaways and had 5 tuition sessions with two of my tution kids($$ rolling in) cos one of them is having CA2 is next week! He better produce good results or else I'll..........
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A amazing sight to be caught at 6AM. Yes. Im still suffering from Jetlag after 2 blardy weeks. God help me pls. I'm slowly adjusting back though, by 2 hours or so on certain nights (meaning sleep at 3 am).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DollFace. I swear I will use my sickly sweet smile, bambi eyes and intelligence to sell LOTS financial related products and squeeze LOADS of money out of Rich investors. *hecks* Yes. Tat's sadly one of my aims on life. *hecks* 
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The quick getaway to CAN cafe @ Bugis. It's more like a quaint retro style pub though, cos you can smoke and drink in there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's filled with loads of random old stuff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sherman, whom introduced me to Can cafe. Can Nett and Pei Pei recognise him? He' yr Mountbatten Primary Sch Mate!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
19th Aug! Sat nite was spent at Yew Tee, which is approx. 1 hour away from my home in the East. Attended Janice's 21st B'day party! I've never travalled past Jurong East so I was stupefy by the numerous MRT annoucements along the way from Jurong East station to Yew Tee station.



JAN JAN! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her party was really nice! It's beside a classy looking pond and the ambiance was great.=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Singing a song for the B'day girl in 3 Languages. Cos soo many people were there!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what happens when you have parties by the pool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha! I hope Janice does'nt kill me for posing this Unglam photo of her on her Birthday!



**Disclaimer: Pls don't do this to me on my B'day! I beg all of you!**


it just ain't right @ Saturday, August 19, 2006