/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, August 25, 2006

Im in a Slumber today. Dazed, Tired, confused, hungry all day.

Had to drive to my bro's school to collect his confiscated HP. Wtf, My mum practically begged them over the phone, to just return the silly phone and they kick up such a fuss over HAVING SOMEONE TO PERSONALLY COME DOWN AND RETRIVE THE HP BACK.

Fuck the rigid system. Sometimes, I can't help but hate the "Rules are rules, we must go by the book" mentality of singaporean workers. My parents are working and you expect them to personally go down, give a fuckin' 3 mins lecture on why yr kid should'nt bring HP to school and then happily walk away?

My brother was whining. cos if I don't go down today. He would have no HP to use over the weekend. Fine, What if I had school today? Count his arse lucky man.

They checked my IC, cos I told them I was 21 and they found it questionable (fuck, should I be happy being such a baby face?). Gave me "tat" mini-lecture on why my brother should not bring his HP to school, before letting me sign some silly form and go off with the Gold shit.

I got lost on my way, stop to ask for directions in a neighbourhood area only to my realization i was going against the flow of traffic and I was too bewildered to check the back while trying to reverse quickly, hence, almost killing a few primary school kids.

So much for a shitty day.


it just ain't right @ Friday, August 25, 2006