/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Friday, August 04, 2006

I just finished reading "Hobbitisineurope" and I was pretty taken aback by the sudden change of events in Hobbit's life. Hob's gonna enter "into some unknown territory" in Northeast Turkey for a workcamp! Please take care! And have loads of fun

I'M NOT THERE TO NAG AT YOU ANYMORE! *hecks* No one to remind you to cut yr nails, *Niam,Niam,Niam* about hygiene matters or do stuff like applying for residence permit. *hoho*

I remember the day after spending two weeks with you in the same room, same house, sleeping together *ahem* on two disproportionally sized pink sofa conveniently-pieced-together-to-form-one-bed; I remember that empty feeling I had when yr usual chatter was gone(On its way to Karadeniz for a wedding), and the smaller pink sofa is now folded back and tucked back into the usual corner in the room. And of course, having to deal with Kayrah (that little brat) without you.

Yup, I remember we had tensions while living together under the same roof, but no catfights (fortunately). Well well, these tensions just re-affirms the fact that we're straight and we don't have lesbian tendencies to love and tolerate, hump each other or something. *hecks*

Take care my dear friend, look forward to seeing you soon!

On a lighter note, I just discovered the email clarence sent me on 21st July! I feel soo shitty, because I missed my chance to get a free koran!

I'm not converting into a muslim or watsoever, but I happen to have books like the bible, buddist teachings, preachings from Sathya Sai Baba; so the koran(in english) would add to this interesting array of religious books!

Hobbit! Check this out! Help me grab a copy if possible kk? Love you lots for this!

**Excerpts from Clarence's Email on 21st July**

"the koran that i told u abt, i actually got it for free! i mangaged to find a shop in istanbul that gives out korans as gifts so i just took a copy.

the quality is not as good as the korans we saw at the shops but as far as i can tell its the complete koran and its in english..ANYTHING THAT'S FREE IS GOOD!!!

so if u really want a koran and are going back to istanbul the day before your flight, i can tell u where to get it..the shop is less than 5min walk from our hotel and i have the address and the guy at the shop is my frend now so sure no problem.."


it just ain't right @ Friday, August 04, 2006