/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, August 03, 2006

I have tendencies to churn out too many blog entries at one go. Can't help it. Too many different thoughts running true my mind.

She's right. My worries are escalating. I'm indeed worried bout myself.
.
.

hmm, suddenly, I thought of the kids in TEGV, and the other kids we have met in other places. I wonder how they would be like 10 years down the row. Poverty wrecks a kid's future. Don't think the govt can help you. The middle class don't give a damm about you. The upper class wanna care but don't know how to. They are all smart, capable kids. Yet, so limited by their resources and social status. Every step towards personal advancement is a struggle. It's in every man's need to work towards the betterment of his current status. No one seek to preserve their status quo. We are always trying to achieve much more, whether they are tangible or intangible gains.

Stop the attention on Terrorism and divert the resources please.


it just ain't right @ Thursday, August 03, 2006