/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, August 14, 2006

First day in school! Taking 3 Biz (which had me bidding all the way till Round 2B! Freakin Hell! But I was smart enough to get 2 modules for 1 point each! While others paid 735 points for 1 of them! *hecks*) and 2 Level 4000 econs modules this sem. *woah* The 2 Level 4000 is filled with Honours yr students! **stressed** but my biz modules looked really really fun! **Yippee**

3 Modules which are "3 hour sectional teaching", which means no tutorials to bid for. 3-day week this sem. Mon to Wed. Freakin good can? Cos I have two tuition assignments to juggle with now and I need to spend more time for revision.**Yipee x 2**

I feel so shitty, cos Im always taking my econs modules alone or with 1 or 2 buddies and its annoying becos you have groups of econs students always sharing solutions to assignments and studying together(and grab all the As!). While poor me will be fretting and sourcing for solutions by myself.

And it does'nt help that Hobbit is in Leeds and Liren is freezing his arse off in NZ while Viggy is a born-again-freshie, (He spent 2 yrs in engin and decides to switch course) whose free day in on Monday. *geez*

I had no one to *bitch* to about school! Luckily there's Zikai! Though we haven seen each other seen the day he left for US on exchange, we *bitched* over the phone.

I would feel very annoyed if I've kept everything bottled up within.

First day of school, pretty happening cos there's bazzars everyway selling very pretty stuff and I walked by Master Khor's palmistry store today along the Arts walkway!

I could'nt help thinking how pervy he was when he told Karen(who paid to have her palm read) this:

"You will marry a handsome man because you are very sexy."

Lamer and perverty. Don't waste your money on Master Khor man.

This sem look really dull and boring. Did'nt even spot any Freshies suffering from "1st-sem-syndrome" dressing.

Guess it's the 3rd yr effect! Time to pull up my socks!

加油!加油!加油!


it just ain't right @ Monday, August 14, 2006