/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Monday, July 24, 2006

For Liren,

Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about myself.

1) Hobbit thinks Im weird because Im a picky eater:
I dun like tea (except ice milk tea), coffee (except Caramel Frapp, which technically isn't coffee), I dun like coke, I dun eat pudding, egg yolks, processed Hotdogs (except cheese sausages) and I hate mutton (fave foods of turks).

2) I think Hobbit is weird because she hates onions , bake beans and especially PEAS.
p.s: I love all 3#!

3) People think Im defensive. Well, Im only merely correcting them for misinterpreting my words and ideas. *tsk tsk* I totally loathe being misinterpreted in so many varying degrees.

4) I always mix up my words even though Im sadly, not proven to be, Dyslexic, yet.

5) My dream is to develop a concept that incorporates both an NGO and Bank into one system that keeps generating money for both profit and chariatable cause. (After 30, I will start thinking about this)



Rule 2: 5 RANDOM people i want to do this

1) Tingz
2) Lynett
3) Cherise
4) Rachel Neo
5) Yiting


it just ain't right @ Monday, July 24, 2006