/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, May 18, 2006

Please don't start asking me why I deleted my previous blog.

Nope, I'm not suffering from some unknown setback or watsoever nonsense.

I just felt like starting again from square 1!~ *hecks* A reason as simple as that!

At least, I bother to keep a backup copy of my old blog in my hard disk. For my own viewing pleasure. *hahz*I will eventually compile my old and new blog entries together and print them out as my (not-so-secret) journal.

Peeps! Pls do start backing up yr blogs! You never know when the Internet will crash and cause you to loose yr precious written memories. *starts retrospecting*

For blogger users, Pls refer to this site for instructions on how to back up yr entire blog. Don't worry, you are just making a copy of current blog, it won't disappear after you saved it in yr lappie. *duhz*

Go to: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=130


it just ain't right @ Thursday, May 18, 2006