/Esotetric's

.Jacqueline.

.Fiendish$$Banker$$.

.Perfectionist.
.Garrulous.
.Love Me Not.
*Hearts*.Green.&.Black.

/What I'm After

A.Very.Fulfilling.Life

/Drowns in her dreams

/tears and laughter

/Beautiful disaster

**KidsREAD**
**Jacq's Photo Album!**
*Allison Yeo*
*Sherry*
*HobInEastAsia*
*Rach*(:
*Isabella*
*Jolene*
*C*
*Qimin*
*Ivan*
*PeiXuan*
*JiaYan*
*Val*
*ShelBy*
*YiShan*
*imel*
*Lynn*
*Viggy*
*ZhiYing*
*Liren*
*Hobbit*
*Yiting*
*Foony*
~Miss.Izzy~
~Yong.Fook~
~Boing.Boing~
~Poison Lady~
~Kenny Sia~
**Click here 4 Hot Bloggers**
~Kayne West~
~Kanny~
~Angela~
~Beatrice~
~Edison~
~Linda Liao~
~Help the Hmong Kids~
My Moon My Man - Feist

/Thursday, May 18, 2006

Photoblog~ Vesak Day(12 May'06) : NUSHA Post exams BIG Chill Out @ Settlers' Cafe, Clarke Quay. Went there instead of the usual Sheesha@ Cafe Ambrosia.*Think: Good, clean Fun.*

Liren made reservations for four. Thank goodness! There were huge group of people waiting to get into that freakin' small cafe. Base Charges at $12 per hour, There's package deals with drinks and food, like KTV lor....Bring more people, can spread the cost around.


We took A $30 package deal for 4 peeps: 2 Hours, 4 Soda floats and one side platter.

If you haven realised! I'm a super SCREAM-MISH person when I get very EXCITED. Yahz, I scream whenever Im "gaming", whether it's Chee-Ko-Ba or Uno. (P.S: I played Chee-Ko-Ba underwater in Tioman, haha, teaching the fishes how to grow fingers*duhz*.)

They should change their name to SCREAMERS' CAFE. I WAS'NT THE ONLY ONE SCREAMING AWAY. IT WAS CHAOS in those huge groups of 10++ peeps.*Hecks*

*AHHH!!!SCREMMM!!!*

They have a freakin' collection of games for all groups: Couples, Party, small groups of 4, etc. No worries. The staff there are super friendly and patient in explaining how the games are played.

Visit their webby @ http://www.settlerscafe.com/











1st Game: Juggle Speed (Great for Settlers' newbies)










Next Up: Pig Pile, A combination of Uno, Dai Di and Rummy Up. You get to keep little piggies as winnings!









Played another No-Brainer Game called "Rat-atat-Cat" Before ending the night with a round of No-brainer "Jenga Truth or Dare"

The Red blocks are "dares", green blocks are "truths" and brown blocks are the "safe" one. *Boo!*




High Altitude Mass Pig Orgy in the mountains.

Broke-Back_BABI. Hahaha.











<<<<<--------Miss Paris HOBton.

Dun You just love these people?

*sighz*

Thanks for making my day!~


it just ain't right @ Thursday, May 18, 2006